Friday, October 28, 2011

Dog Lovers Contest Winner!

It was very tough choosing a winner! Every dog was so cute, and had it's own personality! With such a close call, I decided to do a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. So, with that said, I'd like you to meet your cutest dog winners! 
1st 
Kid Putty! 
Kid Putty, also known as Putty, is 6 months old and we adopted him at 3 months from a Miniature Pinscher rescue. He was one of a litter of five and they all looked completely different. Putty's waddle when he walks, and his affection, was how we knew he was the one. We couldn't take our eyes off of him. He is a Jack Russell, Miniature Pinscher, Beagle mix, but we don't consider him a mutt, just a dog with lots of personality! I can say these 3 months have been very energetic, but I would not trade it for anything, I really cannot remember what I did before my baby, well I'm sure I vaccumed less!
-Jasmyne
Kid Putty and Jasmine, you have won a free photo session, and a 5x7 picture of your choice from the session!
I will be emailing you for details!

2nd
Smoke!
This is our 6 month old, rough coat, Jack Russell named Smoke. He was a runt of a litter and was no good to the breeder because he was born without a tail and very small. Cory and I got word of him and had to have him. So with no pictures, not knowing how old he was, or even what he looked like..I drove to Blackstone, VA with only a discription of a pick up truck to get our new jack russell. In this picture he had just come in from using the potty during hurricane Irene. His hair was blown so badly he came inside looking this way which I found to be hilarious and had to take a picture. Hope this brings a smile to your face as it always does to mine.
-Lindsey 
Lindsey and Smoke, you have a won a free treat from the Dog Bakery! 

3rd
Tobe!
 Tobe means 'the Lord is good." My son Ryan believed God for a yellow male lab for a long time. We happened upon him one day after church. Tobe's birthday is the same as Ryans. He is 4 yrs old, and loves kids.
-Evie
Evie and Tobe, you have a won a free treat from the Dog Bakery! 

2 comments :

  1. Love your blog!
    Id love for you to check out my blog and follow along. Let me know if you do Ill be sure to follow back!

    Cant wait,
    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete