Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ice Cream Date

This past weekend Joel and I went to our all time favorite ice cream shop here in RVA called Gelati Celesti. If you're from around here and you haven't tried it, well, you're missing out. I'm not an ice cream lover, but I LOVE some Gelati Celesti. Joel's favorite is cookie dough, and I love coffee with chocolate decadence. Yum! Two flavors I normally don't like, but somehow they make them both delicious. We had been waiting for months and months to make a trip to our favorite shop, but even with the weather going up and down, it has still been too cold. Last Friday the weather shot up to 80 degrees! We jumped to the opportunity to get our ice cream treat. All of their ice cream is unique and fresh, I think that's why I love it so much. That, and the thick texture of homemade ice cream. 
give them a like on facebook!
{last picture-instagram}


Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Hi Kaytee! I'm glad I found your blog, I love these photos! I'm the same way when it comes to ice cream- I don't eat it all that often, but cake batter ice cream gets me every time!

    -Gabriella

    ReplyDelete