Thursday, February 16, 2012

The No Brainer Wardrobe

The No Brainer Wardrobe is a book I came across online. I have never been what one would call a 'fashionista', but as I have started getting deeper into my 20's the appeal for style seems to be growing on me. I have three main mottos to getting dressed: don't over think it. be comfortable. and be yourself. The author, Hayley Morgan, emphasizes on all of that. Not only am I excited to work on a closet make-over for myself, I'm excited to share it with you as I go. At first I started to read the book, and planned to follow through with the actions items, but then it occurred to me it might be fun to document my progress! You can purchase Hayley's book here if you would like to take the challenge yourself. Please note that when I address the challenges she gives, I am not giving away her material. If you do the challenges without first reading her book you will miss a vital part of this project and neglect the understanding of why each challenge is an important step to your closet make-over.  Day 1 coming tomorrow! 

2 comments :

  1. love this! i'm a sucker for fashion books. can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love style books, especially when it comes to refining one's own style. I can't wait to read about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete