Saturday, April 7, 2012

Adventure

This is my adventure. Things Joel and I would like to do one day. 

Hillsong United Concert
Drive Skyline Drive in VA
California
Colorado
Alabama
Nashville, TN
Maine
Alaska
Hawaii
Rhode Island
Oregon 
Staunton, Va
Washington
Louisiana
Indiana 
Michigan
Chicago
New Hampshire 
Mississippi 
Texas
Kanas
New Mexico
Arizona
Greece
Spain
Italy
England
Ireland
Boston, Massachusetts 
Hot air balloon ride 
Disney world
Disney Land
Massage on the beach
Neon paint rave
Montana
Nevada 
France 
Egypt 
Africa 
Australia 
Paris
Sweden 
Buy a house
See Katy Perry in concert
Titanic Museum in LA 
John Mayer in concert
Adele in concert
Sam Smith in concert 


Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Don't come to Texas in the summer. You will regret it.

    Especially if we have a summer like last year's summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so busy :0) everything y'all want sounds fantastic xo happy easter love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just wondering if anyone else here likes The Band Perry. I really love their music and have been blessed enough to see them in concert and meet them. I Got my tix yesterday for their FC Party at CMA Fest!Hopefully this year concert tickets are easy to find . I have literally been telling everyone I know!

    ReplyDelete