Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feels Like Forever

Since my week off from work a few weeks ago, I have barely used the internet. I feel like I haven't been to my blog in forever. Which isn't true! I have stopped by a few times over the last few weeks, but did nothing more than just check in. I have been enjoying the warm days, when we have them. At the beginning of my week off, on Easter, my back at random stopped supporting itself. After lots of prayer and two chiropractor appointments, I feel a million times better. Needless to say, I spent the last few weeks doing much of the following:
 Sleeping on my makeshift bed, also known as the couch. The cat liked it more than I did. Yes, it was very comfy, but we have a pillow top mattress....enough said. 
Joel created a fort on the floor so he could be next to me, and we slept in most mornings eating nutella french toast and watching modern family. 
&Eating donuts. Lots of donuts.
After I was able to get out on my own a bit, Joel and I took our friends Cameron and Shelby downtown to see the city. Shelby's birthday had been the previous Friday, so I gave her and Cameron a photo shoot of the two of them. We tried a new restaurant called Cha Cha's Cantina. I am sad to say I do not recommend this place! It was cute because we could eat out on the patio, and it had that great Richmond feel, but the service was not great and the food didn't follow up either. I rarely ever give a place a bad review! I wish I could say better about this place. 



3 comments :

  1. glad to hear that you are finally feeling better! it looks like your kitty sure did enjoy lounging with you :-)

    have a great day!
    laurie
    www.love-laurie.com

    ps: thanks for the feature today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous photos and I am going to check out the other bloggers you've featured! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely photos ! amazing post, and really great blog :)

    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete