Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nutella Cookies

I feel like I am always posting Nutella recipes, but I seriously love the stuff! Last night Joel and I were in the mood for something sweet, and I wanted something Nutella related....so we combined the two! We tried making Nutella cookies and they came out deliciously. I prefer to let them sit over night and then eat them, but Joel liked them either way. They tasted like a Nutella brownie in the form of a cookie....

Preheat oven to 325 

Mix together 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of dutch-processed cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder then set aside.
 In a large bowl, beat together 1 stick of salted butter, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, and 1/2 cup of brown sugar with a mixer until smooth. 
Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and beat, then add 1/3 cup of Nutella and beat until smooth. Add half of the flour mixture and mix until combined. 
Once the mixture is combined, add 1/3 of milk, mixing until combined completely, then add the remaining flour mixture and mix completely. 
Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes, then roll tablespoon-size balls onto a greased cookie sheet. 
Bake for about 8-12 minutes or until tops start to slightly crack. (I like them better the next day once they have completely cooled and hardened!)
Let cookies cool before eating!

Photobucket

12 comments :

  1. These look awesome! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's recipes like this that make me hate being vegan :( Sounds so delicious I'll have to find an alternative ;) xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great recipe! I am a nutella fiend so I'm excited to try it!

    So glad I found your blog. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is amazing! I never thought about using nutella as an ingredient in a recipe... I always just use it as a spread. I am so excited to try this out! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm im such a sucker for nutella - my addiction is nutella donuts...to die for! i missed you girl! sorry ive been gone for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these cookies look amazing!! def gonna have to try them out

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Those cookies look absolutely delicious! I'll definitely be trying them asap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE Nutella, so keep those recipes coming! These sound amazing!!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look oh-mazing. I am a fairly awful cook for a twee girl, so I might have to talk my little sister into making them for me! ^^

    Just stumbled across your blog, and I love it - I will definitely be back for more prettiness!

    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nutella in anything is bound to be perfection!

    ReplyDelete