Saturday, July 21, 2012

July // iphone

Why haven't I been blogging lately? I'm asking myself this question, because I have no idea. I haven't been too busy, I have been busy, but who is too busy to blog? The only reasonable explanation I have is my lack of internet. After a while it kind of gets to me, having to drag my laptop to the nearest friend, family member, or coffee shop. Joel and I are not planning to stay in our current living place, and we do not see the point in signing up for an internet contract unless we are there to stay. In place of yet another blog post, here are Instagrams & inserts into what my life has been in July. 

In July I have.....
Celebrated my 22nd birthday
Celebrated my 1 year anniversary with Joel at my beloved beach town in NC
Photographed my first wedding, and pursed my dreams a little harder 
Baked another cake from my Pinterest "to try" list and tried a Swedish chicken recipe
Celebrated the July 4th (obviously), ate way too many donuts (really, I need to slow down)
and Nutella French Toast....as usual 
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. wow, that six layer rainbow cake is insane! (and of course, you can never go wrong with nutella french toast!)

    laurie
    www.love-laurie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on shooting your first wedding! I am sure the photos are gorgeous...We should still try to plan a shoot at some point when we both stop being busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of this looks amazing! shooting your first wedding is such a crazy experience!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete