Friday, August 24, 2012

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, there are lots of new changes happening for Joel and I. This upcoming month (which is only a few short days away) will be my last month at my current job, which has not only been my first job, it has also been my life for the last 4 years. A big step into the next chapter! Along with ending a job, we are moving at the end of  the month. We have taken a step toward buying a house, but in the meantime we have made other arrangements. My mom and grandma live alone, so yep! There we go! I am moving back into my old house and I can. not. wait. I miss my room, I miss my bathroom....I miss my dog. With that said, my mom gave my Grandma a full room makeover for her birthday, which I helped take part in. Then I thought, why stop there? My grandparents built the house 4o some years ago, so the place needs some serious updates. Since quitting my job, I am going to have lots of time on my hands while I build my photography career. I have taken it upon myself to start practicing home renovations, starting with my mom's house. There will be lots of pictures to come, mostly just before and afters, but in the meantime....I passed this recipe over to my dear friend Christa as a guest on her blog. Enjoy! 


Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Good for you! :) I'm excited for you and your new endeavors! I also really miss you! Sorry I've been such a slackin' blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Moving back home after some times is fun & it feels like (for me at least) that everything just seemed the way I left them.

    p.s. that zucchini bread looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I would try this. Anything with chocolate. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're amazing with all this food! love your food and recipes post!

    ReplyDelete