Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Homemade Brownies

This recipe is a huge hit around my house! My family members are always asking me to whip these up, and Joel and I LOVE to have them as a midnight snack. I adapted this recipe from a recipe I found on Honey & Jam blog. Hannah's are slightly different, but I got my inspiration from there.  

Preheat oven at 350 degrees

In a medium bowl add 
1 1/4 stick of salted butter
3/4 cup of dutch-processed cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt 
1 1/4 cup of white sugar 

Melt mixture in the microwave at 30 sec intervals until butter is melted
Stir mix until all ingredients are combined 

Add in
3 large eggs, one at a time 
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 
1/2 cup all-purpose flour 

Spray or grease a rectangle deep dish and pour batter in.
Bake 25-35 minutes, or until inserted knife comes out clean 

Let them cool 10 minutes (seriously, let them cool) before serving 

Photobucket

1 comment :