Wednesday, October 24, 2012

fall + leaves

This week it has been in the 80's (so it doesn't feel like fall, blah!) but towards the end of the afternoon it cools down enough to actually feel really nice out. Instead of being outside in the nice weather, I spent the day painting the hallway, so I'm also behind on blog posts this week. In the midst of painting, Teddy kept sitting by the door like he wanted to go outside in the nice weather, so I stepped outside with him for just a bit. I grabbed my camera to take photos of our pumpkins sitting on the porch, and for the first time I noticed the leaves had started to change colors, and had fallen across our driveway. The sun was hitting the trees just right, making the trees look bright yellow and orange. It was really beautiful. 
Photobucket

4 comments :