Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Style

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11
Last year I posted this fall outfit obsession. Looks like my style hasn't really changed much, just added in some stripes. I'm still wearing the same perfume, still in love with Marc Jacobs, and wearing the same chunky knit scarves and hats. This season I plan to bring more outfit post to the blog. It's something that gives me inspiration when I get dressed in the morning, and a reason to get out of my comfy pajamas! Something that is so hard to do, especially in this wonderfully chilly weather! 
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. i'm addicted to stripes too this year. and polka dots. hopefully it doesn't got out of style too soon or i'll look very dated haha!

    ps. love those booties :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete