Monday, October 22, 2012

Hershey Bar Cookies

Over the weekend Joel and I went to the pumpkin patch with friends, and hit up a local pizza joint after. After dinner we got a craving for dessert, so to end the night with a bang, I made this chocolate chip cookies recipe, but with a twist. I put hershey bars in them! The first batch I made came out good, but the hershey bar didn't have the melted chocolate taste I was looking for, so on my second batch, I did the following and they came out great! 
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Make the chocolate chip cookie batter as in this recipe. Place the dough in small rounds on your greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes. Carefully remove from oven and place 1 piece of Hershey's chocolate bar on top of each cookie, then place back in the oven for 2 more minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes, then serve! I like mine with milk.
Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. These sound so good and look amazing!! You are making me want some dessert right about now!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuummm! Such perfect photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing. But we dont have herseys here in oslo. So wish I lived in the US now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. This is making me so hungry!

    ReplyDelete