Thursday, October 25, 2012

Howl-O-Ween Costume Contest


On Sunday before the pumpkin patch, Joel and I took Teddy to an event for dogs here in Richmond called the Howl-O-Ween Costume contest for dogs. The event was held at Stony Point Fashion Park, and the dogs were so cute! Teddy didn't enter the contest, but we were not about to leave the house without his "I love my mummy" tee. After we walked around admiring the costumes, we stopped at the Dog Bakery and picked up a Pumpkin Pupcake for Teddy. He loved it. It was nice to get out and get some fresh air as a family. 

Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. Oh my word! this is hilarious! The poodle cracks me up...how much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That poodle is just adorable.

    Sabrina
    http://bbutterflybrain.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH hahahaha! I love this! How fun! I bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These dogs are so cute! I went to Howl-o-ween a few years back, but then forgot about it. Looks like I missed out!
    -Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Teddy is adorable!!

    Absolutely love the dog photos and costumes!

    www.agirlnamednydia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you need to do photo-jounralism.... these pups are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is tooooo adorable!!!! haha i love the dachshund in the dinosaur/reptile suit! too funny! hope you have a great weekend :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete