Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Virginia is for Bloggers

As I mentioned in this post, this past Saturday I went to my very first Virginia Blogger's lunch. It was so fun! I met a lot of really cool people, and I was able to match some faces with some well known blogs here in Richmond. We ate lunch at a local place called Flames 231. I wasn't actually hungry, so I didn't eat, but let me tell you, the food looked amazing. Joel and I will definitely be returning for a date night. 
The picture above was taken by AJ, one of the branding developers for the restaurant. Looks great! Don't forget to Like AJ and his team, as well as Flames 231 on Facebook! 
a few VA bloggers from lunch
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. lovely photos! :) http://saltyinfinity.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish someone in sydney would organize something like this, always looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete