Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Tree Farm

Photobucket
Joel and I went to pick our tree this past weekend. I have been wanting to go to a local Christmas tree farm, and we finally made the trip! We picked a completely different type of tree than usual, and we are thrilled with the outcome! It looks like a bigger version of the Charlie Brown tree....only more than just one ornament..and a red skirt instead of blue....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12 comments :

  1. I cannot wait until we have room enough in our house for a real Christmas tree. Your pictures are wonderful and so picturesque. LOVE the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures. And you two are SO gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute photos! Glad you got your Xmas tree!
    Carlee

    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  4. the two of you are just too cute! and you look great in red, lady :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much! I've never done this before, might have to try it soon!

    Sabrina
    http://bbutterflybrain.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun! I was hoping we would get a real one and cut it down this year - just for the experience - but I'm highly allergic to real christmas trees, so we decided to stick with an artificial one. We might end up going with Brian's family when they get theirs, so at least I'll have some part of it :) I hope it's as fun as it looks!

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful.Getting FREE Christmas Gifts Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there. These are such great pics. Looks like a lot of fun getting your own tree.

    Found your blog through Hello Cotton. Well done on being featured. :)
    Catriona @ Precious Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely. I wish I could find a Christmas tree farm in France too, but we can olny buy our Christmas tree on parking lots here..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like so much fun!! Love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete