Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NEW GOALS

Maybe it's the 73 degree weather we've had lately, but something has me ready for a new season and a new time in life. Today I made homemade donuts, organized a few things, and started painting our dining room. Once I'm done with the dining room it's on to the kitchen for the final room of the upstairs! This thought made me feel encouraged to be making progress, and inspired to make new goals. Below my new goals list is a peek at some of the house projects I've been working on. This one is a smaller one, just fixed up our pantry a tad. 

FINISH THE KITCHEN THEN MAKE A V-LOG FOOD TUTORIAL 
TAKE A BREAK FROM HOUSE PROJECTS
FINISH MY RECIPE TO-DO LIST 
START A RECIPE BOOK ON MY BOOK LIST 
FINISH FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES BOOK 
FIND A NEW BOOK TO READ  
BUY MY NEW KITCHEN SUPPLIES ON MY LIST 
BUY NEW BEAUTY PRODUCTS ON MY LIST  
CONTINUE 2013 GOALS LIST 
BEFORE 
DURING//AFTER

1 comment :

  1. yay for home renovations! they can be a pain but they're so worth it :) looks great so far!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete