Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sick Days + 2013

warm hoodie//wool socks//hot tea//tissues//Nivea body cream//
ice cream//saltines OR pretzels//L'Occitane shea butter 
Joel and I entered the new year sick, really sick. It started on New Year's Eve when we missed the party and rang in the new year with the NYC ball dropping on very low volume. It ended with us laying in bed all through New Year's day. We feel better now, but still taking it easy. Being sick on New Year's wasn't the worst, life happens, but now it's time to get on our feet and get this year started. Above are all my sick day must-haves. Seriously, I rely on these items. Below is a list of things I want to accomplish this month. 

Finish knitting Christmas presents//
start working my new knitting book Simple Knitting//
prep the house for Christa's arrival, finally!//
paint the dining room//
visit the new Urban Farmhouse opening soon//
brainstorm ideas for the new and improved Poppy Magazine//
help Joel get on a routine for his new job, we're excited!// 
try the recipes I came across in an old magazine// 
start a new yoga routine//  
make french toast with blueberry sauce//
catch up on all. my. favorite. tvshows//
try a new nail design on my list//


1 comment :

  1. That sweater looks so comfy! Hope you two are feeling better.

    I've been really wanting to start yoga back up (and more seriously this time). Have you heard about the DVD from Tia Mowry and Tara Stiles? I'm considering getting it, but I'm not sure yet.

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete