Sunday, January 6, 2013

Twenty Twelve

Originally I was not going to do one of these post. On New Year's Eve I told Joel, "you know, I need to make 2013 a more memorable year...because I can't even remember anything I did in 2012." He then of course reminded me of a few very important things we achieved over the year, but I figured it was a little late to do the post. Over the last week, and only being into the first week of the year, I decided to go for it. Looking back on 2012 sure made me glad that I blog. Not only can I look back and remember what I did in 2012, I have the pictures to put me right back there in those moments. 2012 was a great year, but I need to make 2013 that much better...
In 2012 I......
Photobucket
redesign my blog with Christa Morris
Photobucket
adopted Oliver
Photobucket
started food blogging, which is one of the main reasons I bought my camera Photobucket
organized my wardrobe with Hayley Morgan's life changing bookPhotobucket
shot my first engagement sessionPhotobucketPhotobucket
went to a Lights concertPhotobucket
started the summer off right with a trip to my brother's placePhotobucket 
celebrated my 22ndPhotobucket 
celebrated my one year anniversary with my husband at my absolutely favorite beachPhotobucket
photographed my first senior sessionPhotobucket
found my perfect chocolate chip cookie recipePhotobucket 
Joined the Poppy Magazine teamPhotobucket
created a friendship with an amazing new friend and went to my first RVA farmer's market with her
started a house makeover with this nightstandPhotobucket
purchased my dream watch by Marc JacobsPhotobucket
finally tried Dixie Donuts and loved it!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Went to my first VA Blogger's Lunch and meets lots of cool peoplePhotobucket
FINALLY found the perfect black wedgesPhotobucket
started making my own pumpkin butter and love it even more than the store boughtPhotobucket
Took Teddy to a dog Halloween costume contestPhotobucket
built lots of bonfires with Joel creating an amazing fallPhotobucket
put effort into my Halloween costume for the first time in yearsPhotobucket
discovered where my passion is in photography and what I want to photographPhotobucket
Found out my brother and sister n law are having a baby!Photobucket
took. lots. of. holiday. photos.Photobucket
went to a Christmas Tree Farm, my husband is obsessed with cutting down his down tree for Christmas now

All in All, it was a good year

4 comments :

  1. Sounds like you had a great year! I always need to be reminded of all the little things I've got up to as well, but blogging definitely makes that easier :) xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that watch!! And the closet organization thing is TOTALLY on my list, as well! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this post. I love your new blog layout too!!

    x
    http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice, such a lovely way remember YOUR 2012*
    very lovely post!

    xo

    www.agirlnamednydia.com

    ReplyDelete