Sunday, February 24, 2013

OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

1 stick of butter, melted 
1/2 cup of white sugar 
1/2 cup of brown sugar 
1 egg 
dash of vanilla 
1/4 tsp of cinnamon 
1 1/4 cup of flour
1/2 tsp of baking powder   
1/4 tsp of salt 
3/4 cup oats
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips 

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees 
In a medium bowl, whisk your butter and sugars together. Add your egg and vanilla. Mix in your dry ingredients- flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. 
Add your oats and chocolate chips and place dough in small rounds on a greased cooking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let them cool 5-10 minutes, and enjoy!

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I cannot wait to whip up a batch of these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try these! they look so good! mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say thank you for all your recipes! I have pinned every one you have posted the past week! My husband and I are moving into our first place soon (he is in the Navy so we have not been together yet) so I am so excited to start cooking and I am most definitely going to be making some of your recipes! Thanks :)
    Dailypolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing!! I can't wait to try these later this evening.

    ReplyDelete