Wednesday, February 27, 2013

THE FRENCH KITCHEN COOKBOOK

 photo IMG_8492_zpsc0a6c647.jpg
Over the weekend I got the sudden urge to go to a bookstore and just browse the cookbooks. I love getting a cup of coffee and walking through the isle browsing the books, sometimes stopping to sit and flip through one. Cookbooks can be so expensive, so I was more than thrilled when I found this gem on sale. The photos on the cover really caught my eye, and the photos of the food made my mouth water. Although I've never considered taking a plunge into the art of French cooking, I'm excited to learn some of the techniques and see how the food taste. However, I have so many other cookbooks I need to try recipes from, this one just adds to the pile. 
 photo IMG_8481_zps5642aea1.jpg photo IMG_8510_zps7c1ce9b9.jpg photo IMG_8491_zps98f993fb.jpg

3 comments :

  1. i just picked this lovely book up on sale last friday! i'm so excited to try some of the delicious recipes out~
    sarah
    lovelylostthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked this up at TJ Maxs. Looks like a gem. French cooking with ease...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made a lot of recipes from this cookbook and they all taste amazing! It was a great purchase!

    ReplyDelete