Saturday, March 16, 2013

A DAY IN THE LIFE// ALI HAPPER

I had a really hard time accomplishing this task.
I was always doubting whether these photos really conveyed what a day in my life TRULY looked like. Finally I got over that and just documented.

08.00
wake up, get ready
Day in life-800
09.00
driving hubby to work with his lunch. & my camera that died as soon as we pulled away from the house.ridiculousness.
Day in life-900
10.00
it's coffee makin' time.
Day in life-1000
11.00
hanging out. scoping out the font world. & other various computer oriented tasks.
Day in life-1100
12.00
I write in my journal everyday. Not always at the same time, but I make sure that it is something I do regularly! My pages fill up quickly :)
Day in life-1200
13.00
FOOD. my favorite part of the day. today it was a kale/zucchini/red pepper omelette. 
Day in life-1300
14.00
I had a lunch/life chats date with a friend and in all of the excitement & chatting I forgot to take a photo. even with the camera sitting on the table in front of me. To which I say 'live life first - document second'. So here is the newest addition to our family, a very old & beautiful typewriter.
Day in life-1400
15.00
Tried to take a pinterest idea and modify it. Failed. Miserably. & now I have a t-shirt that smells like salt and baking soda. We'll just leave it at that.
Day in life-1500
16.00
Composing this post I am reminded how much I love food. So of course I took a mid-afternoon break with a banana, applesauce & orange juice. and my favest of all faves magazine. Frankie. It's Australian based BUT! found in some locations across America. Yum.
Day in life-1600
17.00
Wander down to the letterbox. Always have my hopes up. Usually have them smashed with flyers upon flyers and a bazillion people wanting me to get a credit card with them. No thank youuu!!
Day in life-1700
18.00
This was a rare Tuesday where we had a pre-easter 'LET'S GET PUUMMPPED' service at church. So I meandered over there & sat in hubby's office for a while. Yup..he's a creative little kiddo.
Day in life-1800
19.00
This is my church. Singing their sweet hearts out. It's lovely.
Day in life-1900
20.00
Sittin' in the back hallways with a friend waiting for our men to finish doing whatever they're doing. Red pants & girl talk for the win!
Day in life-2000
21.00
Hubby & I wind down. Look at photos [of ourselves obviously] & talk about our day/feelings. Just regular stuffff.
Day in life-2100
22.00
In my dream world, I'd love to be asleep by now. Instead I was eating ice cream. Actually wait..in my dream world I'd be eating ice cream all day.
Day in life-2200
So there is my average day! Nothing too crazy or cool. Sometimes it's completely different & full of other completely random stuff. Sometimes it's equally as chill. But for now, I'm okay with this.

xo >>> ali



5 comments :

  1. cool post. If I ever did this my post would be really boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love these type of posts. It's SO hard to remember to take photos every hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a doll & I love working with you! happy saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool- I love these kind of posts! Food is pretty much my favorite part of life, too, haha!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete