Saturday, March 23, 2013

ON TAKING A BREAK//

This past week, I took an unintentional break.  I really didn't mean to, but after weeks and weeks of blogging since the New Year, it was actually nice to catch up on life and give the blog a break for a week. I'm back now! Back, and excited more than ever. Lots of new things happening here. 
 photo IMG_3483_zpsf6c266e9.jpg photo IMG_3484_zps713c2587.jpg
 photo IMG_3473_zps370ffa93.jpg photo IMG_3470_zps72ce4613.jpg
This past week I was....

Finally getting my business license! I waited until just the right time, and it FINALLY came! It happened, and it's official. 

New iphone. Mine broke, so I got a new one. This is awesome because my old one had a slight crake in the glass at the top...now it looks good as new....because it is. 

Developed Holga film. I've had this one roll of film in my Holga camera since last spring. I waited this long to develop it because I had complications with it! It wouldn't roll into the camera correctly, THEN it wouldn't out of the camera correctly. Holga film fail. These are the only -decent- pictures from the entire film roll. Need practice. 

Gave my office a facelift. Much needed and love it! 

Painted our room. Also much needed and love! We went with basic white, and it really opens up the room making it brighter. 

Started seriously thinking about photography design. I've been brainstorming the last year and have ideas, but I still have some things to narrow down. Next step, get busy creating it! 

Entrepreneur event. Chic Stripes invited me to be here plus one at an event here in Richmond this past Thursday. It also happened to fall on the same day that I made my business official, so as fate would have it, it was perfect timing and just what I needed. The speeches were helpful and inspiring, and we got to talk to some great people who are entrepreneur themselves. 

2 comments :

  1. I love your desk- where is it from? I would love to get a similar one for my new place- perhaps I could just use and old desk/vanity, and paint it white :)

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to step back and take a break to refresh! Love your office space and congratulations on getting your business license!

    ReplyDelete