Wednesday, March 13, 2013

REVLON LIP SHADES

 photo LIPSHADES_zpsb1c8d627.png
Just like my hair products, I like to buy my makeup products in professional brands. That way, I know I'm getting quality makeup for my face. Revlon has proven to be professional quality, but at a great price. I LOVE Revlon lip colors, and my lipstick always lasts as long as I need it to.  
 photo IMG_8253_zps2f149aba.png
PINK VELVET// Pink Velvet is a subtle splash of color. I love the color pink, and when I'm feeling girly, I splash this on my lips. 

CERTAINLY RED// Certainly Red is a bold statement. It's bright, it's bold, it's RED. I wear this lip shade on days when I'm ready to stand out and wear brighter colors. 

BLUSHING NUDE// Blushing Nude is my everyday lip shade. It goes perfectly with my Ambering Rose blush by MAC, and gives me some color on my lips on days when I'm just in the mood to dress it down.
 photo IMG_8259_zps817be7fc.jpg

3 comments :

  1. I'm obsessed with Revlon's Li Butters but I have to say that I've never really been a fanatic of lipstick. Your post has really made me want to try something new, these colors are gorgeous and so versatile!

    Chelsea @ How I Dwell Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only lip stuff I own is by Revlon! Not this exact product though.

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple... I bring it with my everywhere now! I might try the blushing nude, it is so pretty on you! :)

    This Lovely Little Day

    ReplyDelete