Sunday, July 28, 2013

LIFE IN SUMMER


 photo _MG_6296_zps22edf36e.jpg
Once I go to our place at the beach in July, I am ready for fall. This happens every year. However, before the summer ends this year, there are a few more things I want to do from my summer to-do list. I never actually posted it, but I want to keep track of the few things left to do on it, so I'm posting it now. 


READ IN A HAMMOCK 
HAVE A PICNIC WITH HUSBAND
DAY BEACH TRIP
TAKE A FEW MINUTES EACH DAY FOR RELAXING
BLOGGING 
FOOD BLOGGING
NEW HAIR STYLE- LONG LAYERS?
GET BACK INTO TRYING NEW RECIPES EACH WEEK
FARMER'S MARKET TRIP 
DINNER AT CAN CAN 
FIND A BETTER WORKFLOW 
READ ONE MORE BOOK BEFORE SUMMER ENDS 

TRY THE NEW PLACE THE DAILY ON CARY ST JOIN A YOGA CLASS
GO TO SAID YOGA CLASS
GET DONUTS  
GELATI CELESTI 
SUN BATH AND SOAK IT UP  
LONG BEACH TRIP 
GO SAILBOATING   
MORE DATE NIGHTS
MANICURE & PEDICURE  
COOK OUT/DECK PARTY  
GARDEN PARTY FOR MY BIRTHDAY
READ SARAH DESSEN'S NEW BOOK
VACATION 
SPEND MORE TIME ON PINTEREST - YES! I SAID MORE! I LOVE IT

1 comment :

  1. I'm so with you with reading. I've been slacking on my summer list! Can't believe summer is almost over now.... bittersweet :)

    ReplyDelete