Friday, October 17, 2014

October + November Goals

So these were originally supposed to be my "October" goals, but as I started making the post (and realizing we are half way through October....) I thought this post would be better served to remind me of things I would like to accomplish through both October & November. Most of these items are things that I like to do every fall, so a lot of them fit perfectly into both months. 

My October & November Goals: 

Apple picking at Carter Mountain 
Pumpkin patch 
State Fair 
Make pumpkin spice butter! 
Urban Farmhouse Apple Cider  
Put final touches on client packages 
Finish The Happiness Project 
Try PEARL in downtown RVA
Read Not That Kind of Girl 
Pumpkin Gingersnap ice cream at Gelati! 
Try Proper Pie Co in downtown RVA
Buy a chunky knit sweater
Yoga more often
Spend more time with family 
Treat myself to a Calligraphy course   







No comments :

Post a Comment