Thursday, April 23, 2015

Home in the Country | Our Bedroom


As recently requested by some friends, I am sharing some updates on the house renovations today. We have our bedroom done, minus a few details in the closet, and have almost finished the first bathroom. I am hoping to have the dining room and my office painted and ready to go by May 1st, fingers crossed! I will be back to share more before and afters of our progress next week! 



Oh what a good scrub can do! For the walls we used just a little bit of water and vinegar with some old cloths. For the wall color, I originally picked Sedate Gray by Sherwin Williams, but it looked a little too green when I painted it on the walls. I changed my color choice to Edite White and LOVE the outcome. It's the perfert shade of white with hints of gray. 



We still have lots to do in the bedroom, but for now it works and it's a cozy place to sleep! 

  • Finish closet trim and put up doors 
  • Add indoor shutters to windows for bedtime 
  • Hang shelf above bed with indoor plants 
  • Move off out! 
  • Build bed frame to put mattress on

love kaytee

4 comments :

  1. Looks great, Kaytee!! Such a cool transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great progress! i love the custom closet shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love the wooden shelves!

    ReplyDelete