Thursday, July 30, 2015

Home in the Country


Joel and I have been nonstop here lately. We have finished the living room, my office, and patched up more of the kitchen. I am starting on the hallway and foyer today, hoping to be done with that in a week. Lots of updates on their way, and I am THE MOST excited about finally having an office of my own. I cannot wait to move my stuff in, and finally start spreading out. It has been a wonderful 4 years of working beside my bed, I actually did enjoy it, but I am excited to have an actual room. One that I can decorate and make myself comfortable in while I work on one of my biggest passions in life. I am looking forward to where this space takes me, and the new opportunities that it will create. 

Coming soon! 


love kaytee

No comments :

Post a Comment