Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Ice Cream Date in Scott's Addition



I am so excited that Spring is almost upon us! Joel and I have been enjoying this warm weather like crazy. I thought I would miss the snow if spring decided to come early, but I am LOVING it. Of course Virginia weather has it's ups and downs, but I've been sporting my ripped Levi's non-stop. Yesterday Joel and I went on an afternoon date in the city to shop and explore. We really wanted to try the new ice cream shop on West Broad called Charm School, but they are closed on Mondays which was such a bummer! We'll have to try it next time!! Instead we checked out the newest Gelati Celesti location in Scott's Addition, which is our favorite ice cream shop of all time. Scott's Addition AND Gelati Celesti is a win win and the ice cream soo delicious.

Monday being a little bit chiller day, Joel wore his Eddie Bauer flannel and rocked it by pairing it with his JORD Watch. The Conway Zebra & Dark Sandalwood is his absolute favorite new timepiece, and after having it custom fitted, he can't stop raving about how perfectly it fits. The colors in the wood create a classic yet modern style with a bold chronograph face. The women's watches by JORD are also on point. I've had my eye on the Frankie Ebony & Gold and I just might have to treat myself. The dark Ebony wood would match perfectly with my go-to outfit - BDG ripped high-rise jeans and my cropped sweater by Forever 21.


Enter for a chance to win a $100 gift code to JORD Watches collection here. All entries will receive a $25 gift code for entering!


No comments :

Post a Comment